Commercial catering environments such as kitchens, restaurants and food preparation areas must adhere to stringent hygiene legislation. Failure to meet standards set out by the Foods Safety Act 1990 and Food Hygiene Regulations 2006 can lead to severe fines and a negative effect on your business’s profitability and reputations.
With viruses becoming a more common concern, people now more than ever will be looking at Scores on Doors/Food Hygiene Ratings. Whether you achieve and maintain good hygiene levels is going to determine the future functionality of your business. We can also offer industrial kitchen cleaning services for larger premises.
Ryal Cleaning and Support Services are vastly experienced in the provision of kitchen cleaning and offer this service throughout the island of Ireland.
We have the capability to provide the following services within a kitchen deep clean:
· Walls, ceilings, and floors.
· Filter cleans – one off or contractual
· Deep fat frier – full clean
· Oven – full clean
· Extraction and ventilation clean – TR19 accredited.
· Walk in fridge – full clean
· All surfaces and equipment.
· All our packages are tailored to suit the needs of your business.